Start or Stop Water Service

Welcome to Dundee!

In order to start water and sewer service in Dundee, you will need to complete an Application for Services.

There is a $15.00 account set up fee that is due when you return the application to us, which can be paid via telephone at 503-538-3922, via the credit card authorization form if you decide to return it by email or fax (503-538-1958), or in person at 620 SW 5th Street, Dundee. 

If you are renting your new residence, there is an additional $125.00 deposit that will be due when we receive the application. This deposit is applied to your final bill when you move. You will also need to have your landlord or property management company to cosign the application authorizing the transfer of the account into your name.

If you are unsure whether the address you are moving to is serviced by city water and/or sewer, please call us at 503-538-3922.

Application for Services

CC Authorization Form


Are you getting ready to move? 

You can notify the City of Dundee by calling 503-538-3922; or by emailing; or, by completing the Move Out Request Form and emailing it to us, or dropping it by City Hall at 620 SW 5th Street, Dundee, Oregon 97115.